We are looking for a cleaning supervisor to join our team of cleaners, mobile cleaners and supervisors.
The job will entail:
- Managing Sites around South Manchester
- Cover cleaning when sites go down which could be schools, offices and medical cleans
- Audits at sites and meeting with clients
- Interviewing staff or sites
The hours are from 6 am – 8 pm although most of our sites are only open until 10 am and then from 3 pm so there will be downtime in the middle of the days.
Hours are dependent on business needs, but will look at a minimum of 5 hours p/w paid hours (more when covering).
Covering the Manchester/Cheshire area so must have a licence and transport.
Rate of pay depends on experience but must have had at least 2 years cleaning, 2 years supervisory, enhanced dbs dated within the last 12 months is desirable (although we will supply a new one) and be able to work using own initiative and work within a team. Must also have good understand of COSHH/Health & Safety and Safeguarding as we looking to expand into educational buildings..
Looking for immediate start for the right candidate.
Job Type: Permanent
- janitorial: 2 years (Preferred)
- driving license (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Staggered hours